To provide the best unbiased testing, reports and consulting in a timely, courteous and professional manner. We believe in working with our clients to provide the best overall objective for their testing needs.
To become the preferred source for providing exceptional testing and reporting for transit packaging testing and thermal packaging testing for consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, medical and automotive companies.
gh Package Product Testing and Consulting, Inc. was founded in 1987 in Cincinnati, Ohio by Gerald Hock and Jack Schwarz. In 1993 Mr. Hock purchased 100% of the company becoming the sole owner. As the company grew and prospered, a new location in Fairfield, Ohio was acquired in order to meet the growing demand. Since 1987, gh Testing, Inc. has served more than 2,000 clients. There is a reason why our customers return to gh Testing again and again.we consistently provide a professional and responsive testing and reporting service that exceeds established guidelines and standards.
The heart of our business is testing.
We test to see when and if your package or product inside will fail. We also want to know how and why it will fail.
It is our goal to help reduce shipping damage and recommend packaging improvement opportunities.
- We test to certify that your packaging meets military or federal specifications (HAZMAT packaging requirements.)
- We test to reduce packaging costs and to optimize the performance of your packaging.
- We test your packaging and product to your specifications, specific requirements and for the results you want to achieve.
- We provide the required test data to assist your decision making. This data will help you select packaging materials and internal packaging requirements to reduce stress factors on your product and assist in design improvements.
How do we do this?
Our comprehensive testing enables us to offer a very wide range of standard tests to simulate shipment, handling, dropping, storage and many different climatic conditions.
We utilize our resources to keep your costs down and closely adhere to testing procedures and techniques that exceed standards while maintaining ISO 17025.
- Drop and impact shock testing.
- Data capture vibration testing
- Compression testing
- Material analysis testing
- Remote data capture
- Environmental conditioning
- Extreme temperature testing and recording
- Determination of cushioning curve
- Automatic stretch wrap
- Specialized fixturing
- Video, digital photography and conferencing
- ESD testing